Can you help us fundraise?
We are an independent, registered charity. We receive no funding from central or local government. Donations of any size are very welcome and enable us to offer an outstanding scouting experience to hundreds of young people.
Did you know that whenever you buy anything online – from your weekly shop to your annual holiday – you could be raising free donations for the 409th Manchester Scout Group with easyfundraising?
There are over 4,000 shops and sites on board ready to make a donation – including eBay, Argos, John Lewis, ASOS, Booking.com and M&S – and it won’t cost you a penny extra to help us raise funds.
It's as easy as 1, 2, 3 - All you need to do is:
1. Go to https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/409thmanchesters/ and join for FREE!
2. Every time you shop online, go to easyfundraising first to find the site you want and start shopping.
3. After you’ve checked out, the retailer will make a donation to the 409th Manchester Scout Group at no extra cost to you whatsoever!
There are no catches or hidden charges and the 409th Manchester Scout Group will be really grateful for your donations.
AmazonSmile is a way for customers to support their favorite charitable organization every time they shop with Amazon.
Shoppers who start at smile.amazon.com will find the same Amazon they know and love, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the price of eligible purchases to the charity of your choice.
Signing up is easy!
Here’s how to shop AmazonSmile:
1. Visit smile.amazon.com
2. Sign in with your Amazon.com credentials
3. Choose a charitable organization to receive donations, or search for the charity of your choice
4. Select your 409th Manchester Scouts as your charity
4. Start shopping!